Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com’s RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- Creative Planning buys United Capital from Goldman Sachs
- ForUsAll loses lawsuit vs. DOL
- Job growth continues to increase in August
- Fewer DC plans likely to change RPAs
- Are auto features the “Ozempic” of 401(k) plans?
Other interesting news:
- Top 10 advisor M&A deals of past decade
- New AI Tool for 5500 Data
- Pensionmark acquires TFS Wealth Management
- Lawmakers push DOL to delay new fiduciary rule
- Smart offers new Fiduciary Services
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best and most popular information ebooks and products available today on Detoxing, Colon Cleansing, Weight Loss and Dating and Romance. They are all in one spot, easy to find and compere to make a quick selection for the product that best fits your needs or wants.
So browse through a category and make your preferred selection and come back here to read more choice articles and get a few more helpful tips on ways to help your enhancement.
Colon Cleanse Reviews
Weight Loss Ebook Reviews
Dating and Romance Ebook Reviews