Spending time with your significant other makes life feel full. Being able to travel the world together fills your photobooks up with a myriad of new memories everywhere from the Ivory Coast to the Himalayan mountaintops.
When you spend the majority of your days on the road or catching flights, having a comprehensive, foolproof packing list makes everything easier. Between preparing for the expected, the inevitable, and the unpredictable, creating the perfect getaway bag can be incredibly overwhelming.
With these travel must-haves, you’ll be perfectly prepared for anything your adventure abroad throws at you while making the best of your time with your honey!
- AC power adapters: Visiting a new country? Odds are that your future destination will not use the same type of wall socket you’re accustomed to. Be sure to have a handy-dandy AC power adapter to charge your electronics.
- External battery chargers: If you’re like most couples, venturing to a new country or city means taking plenty of pictures. After a long day of posing for the perfect Instagram photo, your phone batteries will be begging for juice. Keep yourself on the grid and prepped for the next photo-op by keeping an external battery on your person at any given moment.
- Sunglasses: Why subject yourself to hours of squinting when you could simply slap on a pair of sunglasses? Be sure you both have a pair to protect your eyes from the sun’s glowing rays. The best part about sunglasses is that there isn’t usually a distinguishable difference between men’s glasses and women’s glasses, so even if you need to pick up a pair on the fly, any shades will do!
- Mini first-aid emergency kit: When you’re far from home and run into an emergency situation, you’ll want to have the peace of mind knowing you can take care of yourself and each other from your immediate location. This of course only applies to minor emergencies, though is nonetheless important to keep a mini first-aid kit in your carry-on.
Make sure your first-aid kit has the following essentials:
- Allergy medicine
- Pain relievers
- Eye drops
- Safety pins
- Disinfectant pads
- Noise-canceling headphones: No matter how much you enjoy spending time with your honey, everyone needs their fair share of alone time. Even if you’re spending every waking moment attached to the hip, you can both escape into your own worlds with a pair of noise-canceling headphones.
- Passport holders: Leaving the country? Your passport is a non-negotiable, government-mandated must-have. If you or your significant other has a bad habit of losing things, getting a 2-in-1 passport holder should be top of your shopping list. Keeping all of your documents, visas, and identification forms in one safe space ensure you always know where they are at any given moment.
- Umbrella: Depending on where you’re headed together, the weather may not be the perfectly pretty picture you painted in your mind. Prepare for rainy conditions by packing a travel-size umbrella. Your sightseeing schedule may be damp, but with umbrella coverage, you’ll be able to take it all in without a drop on your head.
- Reusable water bottles: In our current climate, minimizing waste begins by looking at how much plastic you use. Nip your plastic use in the bud by getting a reusable insulated water bottle. Even on the hottest summer days, you’ll be able to keep your liquids fresh and chilled.
- Sunscreen: Whether you’re going to a cloudy or sunny destination, having a trusty tube of sunscreen ensures your skin is protected against any skin damage. Don’t forget to follow regular application and reapplication procedures! Coverage should be constant, so we recommend setting timers if you need to remind yourself when the current layer wears off.
- Snacks: When you’re commuting from point A to point B, there usually isn’t a whole lot of time for pit stops, especially if you’re thousands of feet in the sky. Having healthy snacks in your carry on ensures that any time hunger strikes, you’ll have a quick fix to tie you over until you can get some real grub.Consider stocking up on these packable snacks:
- Roasted nuts (sunflower seeds, pine nuts, almonds, cashews)
- Fruit leather strips
- Plantain chips
- Granola bars
- Trail mix
- Dried fruit (mangoes, apricots, prunes, peaches)
Have you traveled with your hubby or wifey? What are your couples’ must-haves? Let us know in the comments below.
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best and most popular information ebooks and products available today on Detoxing, Colon Cleansing, Weight Loss and Dating and Romance. They are all in one spot, easy to find and compere to make a quick selection for the product that best fits your needs or wants.
So browse through a category and make your preferred selection and come back here to read more choice articles and get a few more helpful tips on ways to help your enhancement.
Colon Cleanse Reviews
Weight Loss Ebook Reviews
Dating and Romance Ebook Reviews