100g of Salted Caramel Popcorn by Joe & Seph’s
80g of self-raising flour
300g of icing sugar
40g of cocoa powder
300g of dark chocolate
180g of unsalted butter
4 tsp golden syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g of white chocolate by Rococo Chocolates
– Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
– Sift the flour, icing sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside.
– Add the dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup to a pan and place over low heat. Heat until the chocolate melts, then add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
– Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until pale and fluffy.
– Slowly fold the warm melted chocolate mixture into the eggs, then gently fold in the flour mixture until fully incorporated.
– Add the white chocolate and 50g of the popcorn. Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
– Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool. Once the brownie is cool enough to handle, remove from the tray, cut into squares and serve with the rest of the popcorn.
Right now our hottest product is - a revolutionary article rewriting software. It's amazingly popular with Internet Marketers, and some content marketers.
This means, you take one article, and you use the article distribution system. It will generate thousands of unique versions of your article, and publish those unique articles to hundreds of websites that are related to your niche.
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best and most popular information ebooks and products available today on Detoxing, Colon Cleansing, Weight Loss and Dating and Romance. They are all in one spot, easy to find and compere to make a quick selection for the product that best fits your needs or wants.
So browse through a category and make your preferred selection and come back here to read more choice articles and get a few more helpful tips on ways to help your enhancement.
Colon Cleanse Reviews
Weight Loss Ebook Reviews
Dating and Romance Ebook Reviews