Skin care: it's no longer just the province of women, as more and more men are taking steps to keep their own skin looking youthful and healthy. And if taking that care with skin in general, shouldn't men also be taking care with their penis skin, to keep it looking manly, impressive and inviting? Paying attention to penis skin care is part of any good penis health regimen. Most men know the basics, but here are some more "rare" penis skin care tips to remember.
- Food for thought. Many couples enjoy incorporating food and food products into their sex play - and why not? Both sex and food nourish a person, albeit in different ways. For the most part, this can be harmless, but in some cases, there may be some penis skin care issues to consider. For example, men who are intact need to be sure that all traces of food are washed away after the sex play is over. If food particles get trapped beneath the foreskin, it can create a foul mess that can create skin and odor issues. And both men with and without the foreskin need to be aware that penis skin is more sensitive than skin elsewhere on the body - and thus may be more prone to react allergically to triggers. So if, say, peanuts or dairy products cause a guy to break out, he should avoid spreading peanut butter or whipped cream on his manhood.
- Be careful being natural. It's true that there's nothing quite like being naked in Nature - hence the allure of nudism, for example. But whether a guy is letting it all hang out at a clothing-optional beach or is surreptitiously getting in some skin time in what he hopes is a secluded meadow, he needs to be aware of dangers to his penis skin. There are the obvious things to avoid, like poison ivy and poison oak. But often everyday pollen may be around, which can create a penis skin issue for some. Similarly, other common weeds, like ragweed or milkweed, can bring about an eruption. So be careful what plants come in contact with that valuable equipment.
- Practice moderation. With the use of sex toys becoming more acceptable among men, there's nothing wrong with adding a vibrator to one's masturbation routine or to enjoying a faux vagina made of plastic or silicon. But guys need to remember not to over board: excessive use of a vibrator can cause rawness on the penis skin, as can using a rubber or silicon toy for too long a time - especially if the lubrication wears off and isn't replaced.
- Keep socks on the feet. Although some men don't bother wiping off their ejaculate after they masturbate, it's likely that most do tend to dispose of it somehow. A towel is good, tissue is fine. Sometimes, however, a guy will use what's most conveniently at hand - those socks that he just pulled off, for example. The problem is that socks are breeding grounds for bacteria and germs - and also for athlete's foot fungus. Rubbing a sock that's been wrapped around a foot with athlete's foot fungus against the penis can transfer the fungus to the penis, resulting in a bad case of jock itch (which comes from the same fungus).
- One of the most important tips for penis skin care is this: daily apply a superior penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the penis. The best option is a crème which contains both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrating agent (such as vitamin E) to enable the skin to be well moisturized. A guy also wants to make sure the penis skin is strong, so a crème with alpha lipoic acid is needed. This powerful antioxidant helps to prevent oxidative stress from occurring.
Right now our hottest product is - a revolutionary article rewriting software. It's amazingly popular with Internet Marketers, and some content marketers.
This means, you take one article, and you use the article distribution system. It will generate thousands of unique versions of your article, and publish those unique articles to hundreds of websites that are related to your niche.
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best and most popular information ebooks and products available today on Detoxing, Colon Cleansing, Weight Loss and Dating and Romance. They are all in one spot, easy to find and compere to make a quick selection for the product that best fits your needs or wants.
So browse through a category and make your preferred selection and come back here to read more choice articles and get a few more helpful tips on ways to help your enhancement.
Colon Cleanse Reviews
Weight Loss Ebook Reviews
Dating and Romance Ebook Reviews