- U.S. Housing Market is Nearly 4 Million Homes Short of Buyer Demand “The U.S. housing market is 3.8 million single-family homes short of what is needed to meet the country’s demand, according to a new analysis by mortgage-finance company Freddie Mac. The estimate represents a 52% rise in the nation’s home shortage compared with 2018, the first time Freddie Mac quantified the shortfall. The figures underscore the severity of the housing deficit, which is a major factor fueling the current red-hot housing market.” (Wall Street Journal)
- Los Angeles Apartment Rents Dropped 5.5 Percent Since Pandemic Hit “Southern California’s Inland Empire was home to the second-largest median rent growth of 13.2 percent since the start of the COVID pandemic.” (Commercial Observer)
- CoStar to Buy Residential Listing Platform Homes.com “CoStar Group is edging further into the world of residential real estate with its latest acquisition. The data giant announced Wednesday it had reached an agreement to buy residential listing platform Homes.com for $156 million in cash. Homes.com platform claims to have more than 1.8 million listings with feeds from 90 percent of the Multiple Listing Services across the country.” (The Real Deal)
- Will Emptied Offices in Major Metros Devalue Retail Space? “Last week, New York City released a report saying that the value of its forest of office towers had fallen by 25% in the past year. Cushman & Wakefield estimated that major metro office vacancy rate nationwide increased by 16% during the pandemic. Can we expect, then, a similar decrease in the value of retail property in center city districts? Not necessarily, according to Kenton McKeehan, senior managing director and head of retail for Hines, which owns $144 billion of real estate assets across all sectors in 25 countries.” (Chain Store Age)
- Wells Fargo’s Branch Footprint Moves Under 5,000 “Wells Fargo reported that its branch count in Q1 dropped 3% from the previous quarter. This complements Wells Fargo's broader streamlining efforts and matches an industry trend.” (Business Insider)
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic
Please follow and like us: Share This Post
Right now our hottest product is - a revolutionary article rewriting software. It's amazingly popular with Internet Marketers, and some content marketers.
This means, you take one article, and you use the article distribution system. It will generate thousands of unique versions of your article, and publish those unique articles to hundreds of websites that are related to your niche.
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best and most popular information ebooks and products available today on Detoxing, Colon Cleansing, Weight Loss and Dating and Romance. They are all in one spot, easy to find and compere to make a quick selection for the product that best fits your needs or wants.
So browse through a category and make your preferred selection and come back here to read more choice articles and get a few more helpful tips on ways to help your enhancement.
Colon Cleanse Reviews
Weight Loss Ebook Reviews
Dating and Romance Ebook Reviews