- Why CRE Lenders Want to See Infrastructure Investment “Smart investments to improve the roads, ports, utilities and other vital infrastructure have the potential to unlock tremendous value for the overall economy, as well as for commercial real estate. Economic Policy Institute research indicates that an investment of $18 billion annually into infrastructure would create a first-year increase of $29 billion in GDP and 216,000 net new jobs.” (Real Estate Journals)
- Why Ground Lease Appeal Will Grow Post-COVID “Tzvi Rokeach is a partner at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP. Commercial Observer’s Partner Insights team spoke with him about the rising trend toward using ground leases.” (Commercial Observer)
- Landlords Are Waiting for Rent Payments—And Some Can’t Hold On Much Longer “As COVID-19 took root and jobs vanished, officials sought to avoid a wave of evictions, homelessness and the spread of deadly disease that could result. Governments from federal to local enacted rules allowing people whose finances have been affected by the pandemic to keep their housing if they don’t pay rent. The policies have been a lifesaver for many during a crisis when staying home meant staying healthy, but a year later landlords say the rules are heaping an increasingly unfair burden on them.” (Los Angeles Times)
- State Lawmakers Near Deal on Long-Awaited Rent Relief Program “New York lawmakers are finalizing a program to distribute billions of dollars in emergency federal rent assistance to tenants and landlords impacted by the pandemic. According to details of the deal shared with legislators over the weekend and reviewed by Gothamist, the state's Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance would be tasked with sending out $2.35 billion in federal funding and $100 million in state aid earmarked for rental assistance.” (Gothamist)
- Yieldstreet Adds Its Next Third-Party Fund with the Real Estate Opportunity Fund “Yieldstreet, the alternative investing platform helping retail investors build income-generating investment portfolios, announced the launch of the Real Estate Opportunity Fund. The fund will provide investors exposure to opportunistic commercial real estate investments via a relationship with Harbor Group International (HGI), which manages $12.7B in real estate investments and has realized 333 investments with aggregate sales proceeds of $9.3B.” (Business Wire)
- 2021 Leading Schools for CRE “More than two-thirds of participating schools conducted coursework at least partially online in 2020. Here is CPE’s 2021 Leading Schools for Real Estate Education list.” (Commercial Property Executive)
- Gym Owners Take On New Role as Washington Lobbyists “Brooklyn fitness-studio owner Katie Muehlenkamp’s duties expanded during the pandemic to include tech support for her online classes, scouting for outdoor workout locations and extra scrub-downs of ballet barres and yoga mats. There was also a new job she didn’t expect to have, and where success has been elusive—that of a de facto lobbyist. Gyms and exercise facilities have been walloped by long closures, capacity limits and added costs to operate remotely and safely even as the U.S. slowly resumes pre-pandemic life.” (Wall Street Journal)
- Believe It or Not, This Could Be the Perfect Time to Start a Business in NYC “New Yorkers may be wearing masks, but their eyes are wide open. With every empty storefront or closed restaurant, there’s the question of what will fill the space, because New York City always bounces back. In fact, it’s already happening, with a new generation of restaurants, lounges, stores and businesses popping up. ‘Business development in the city is the busiest it has been since last March,’ said Dan Clark of the New York City Economic Development Corporation.” (New York Post)
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic
Please follow and like us: Share This Post
Right now our hottest product is - a revolutionary article rewriting software. It's amazingly popular with Internet Marketers, and some content marketers.
This means, you take one article, and you use the article distribution system. It will generate thousands of unique versions of your article, and publish those unique articles to hundreds of websites that are related to your niche.
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best and most popular information ebooks and products available today on Detoxing, Colon Cleansing, Weight Loss and Dating and Romance. They are all in one spot, easy to find and compere to make a quick selection for the product that best fits your needs or wants.
So browse through a category and make your preferred selection and come back here to read more choice articles and get a few more helpful tips on ways to help your enhancement.
Colon Cleanse Reviews
Weight Loss Ebook Reviews
Dating and Romance Ebook Reviews