Welcome to Advisor Innovations, the newest podcast from WealthManagement.com.
In this inaugural episode, David Armstrong, editor in chief of WealthManagement.com, speaks with Mindy Diamond, a long-time columnist for the publication and its predecessor titles, the CEO of Diamond Consulting and one of the country’s leading consulting and recruiting firms for financial advisors.
Mindy and David discuss the broad trends in why advisors work where they do, how the business models where advisors affiliate are changing, the truth behind the so-called “breakaway broker” trend, and why the line between the broker/dealer channel and the RIA channel are growing blurrier by the day.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why, and how, Mindy started Diamond Consulting.
- How she has seen the industry change over the last 20 years.
- The new firms that really have the traditional wirehouses worried.
- How the evolving platforms in the brokerage space are blurring the lines between the independent broker/dealer channel and the pure RIA channel.
- The “push, pull” dynamic that drives advisors’ decisions around moving to a new firm.
- The rise of the ‘middle ground’ professional options and multi-affiliate business models that sit between fully employed and fully independent.
- Why money should never be the top reason to make a move (but it’s not unimportant.)
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best and most popular information ebooks and products available today on Detoxing, Colon Cleansing, Weight Loss and Dating and Romance. They are all in one spot, easy to find and compere to make a quick selection for the product that best fits your needs or wants.
So browse through a category and make your preferred selection and come back here to read more choice articles and get a few more helpful tips on ways to help your enhancement.
Colon Cleanse Reviews
Weight Loss Ebook Reviews
Dating and Romance Ebook Reviews